Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

On a personal note...

I have an orange rubber band that has "organically grown" stamped on it. It probably came from a bunch of broccoli in the produce section of a grocery store. I don't know where I picked it up. I also have a hemp bracelet, hand-made by one of my brothers. It's a simple braided piece of hemp rope with a loop on one end and a knot on the other. These are the only two accessories that I wear. What's weirder is that these items BOTH came into my possession in the last thirty days, and neither of them have any monetary value. I haven't worn so much as a watch in the last year. Yet, I have claimed these two "things" so clearly, that I have a place  in the bathroom for them.  I stuck a thumbtack in the wall above the sink. On which, I display my fashion flare. What's up with this?

1 comment: